Ep 25. Discover Your WHY…The Thing You Wake Up and Trade Your Life For – Noah Elias
What is your WHY? What is the thing that you wake up every day willing trading your life for? Unfortunately most people do not get the good end of the deal in that trade. Today you meet Noah Elias. He is a successful artist and entrepreneur whose passion is showing others how to live a life that is aligned with their passion and purpose.
Today’s episode was based off your feedback. To help make future episodes as valuable to you, take this 3 Question Survey. I value your opinion and this is a great way to show me how I can help you. Click here.
Questions Points and Questions for Our Discussion
- People don’t buy WHAT you do, they buy WHY you do it
- You are not meant to do life alone. You are meant to do it with others. Surround yourself with the right people who can pour into you, then take action.
- If you like the way your life is right now, just keep doing what you are doing. If you want to make a change you need mentors in your life to guide you. To find your ideal mentor, check out this resource.
- Don’t let life happen to you, You should want to happen to life
- Your WHY is a solution to someone else’s problems, because you are not here for yourself. You are here to help others.
4 Questions to Help You Find Your Why
- What ignites you? What fires you up? What gets you more excited than anything else?
- What activities do you do that makes you more energized when you are done than when you started?
- What are some of your traumas that seem like negatives experiences? (These often become fuel for your WHY)
- How do you take what has happened to you, use it to help others, make money to support your family, while having a blast doing it?
How You Can Find Noah
Learn more about Noah University