S3E14: What You Learn When Spending $2.5 Million / Month on Cold Traffic – with David Schloss
In this episode we talk about:
* Trends in the facebook paid traffic industry over the last 10 years
* Why you should build a relationships first and sell later
* How to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to online business
* Should you be building your own platform
* Are people still reading long form content?
* Why plugging into a network is so important
* Why you want to be nice to people
Links & Tools From This Episode
IG – @NataleeChamplin
FB – Natalee Allen Champlin
Join The Inner Circle
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the Mentee Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5 star review for the show. This is the easiest way you can help us make an impact on more people.
* Free Resources at http://menteepodcast.com/resources/