S3E20: How to Be Successfull Selling $100 to $10,000 Products Online – with David Schloss
This week you’ll learn how to successfully grow your online business and how get David’s short list of trusted sources for helping you grow a business online.
In this episode we talk about:
* The number one factor to creating Facebook ads that make you money.
* The differences between how you sell $100 product, $1,000 product and a $10,000 product.
* The difference between success and failure in an commerce business.
* Why you should never pay for courses before testing and selling products.
* How to get extra time with your mentors.
* When is the right time to “take” from your relationships.
* How to set up a mastermind and find people who will refer you clients.
* Are first impressions really everything? David says not necessarily, and why.
Reach Out to Natalee
Schedule a 30 Minute Call: https://calendly.com/natalee/30min/
(I want to know what is your number one challenge when it comes to upgrading the 5 people you spend the most time with).
David’s Contact Info
David’s Trusted Sources/Friends
Rory Stern: https://www.facebook.com/rorystern
Sam Bell: https://www.facebook.com/sambell3rd
Chris Wyatt: https://www.facebook.com/christopherwyatt
Mike Murphy: https://www.facebook.com/IMMikeMurphy
Mike Heath: https://www.facebook.com/TheMikeHeath
To join The Inner Circle: menteepodcast.com/innercircle
To find out about our Mastermind: menteepodcast.com/mastermind