Building trust is a key skill to have in any relationship. Be it with a mentor, employee, spouse, friend or customer. This week we get to dive into what is pushing the frontiers of leadership with trust, leadership and culture global expert Stephen M.R. Covey:
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/mentee/MASTERUPDATED_-_Mentee_S3E21_-Stephen_M.R._Covey.mp3″ ]
* Why everything starts with self trust and our own credibility.
* How to build trust with yourself.
* Great mentors believe in you and see the potential in you even when you don’t believe in yourself.
* The definition of a true leader.
* Why it’s a risk to trust people and a risk NOT to trust people.
* How to measure trust.
* What things are pushing the frontier of relationships, culture and trust forward.
* What it means to be interdependent
* Without trust you coordinate, not collaborate.
* A new style of leadership is emerging, and trust is the currency behind it.
Stephen M.R. Covey
His book: The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything https://amzn.to/2LFpmPJ
Reach Out to Natalee
Schedule a 15 Minute Call: https://calendly.com/natalee/15min/
(I want to know what is your number one challenge when it comes to upgrading the 5 people you spend the most time with).
To join The Inner Circle: menteepodcast.com/innercircle
To find out about our Mastermind email Natalee or visit: http://menteepodcast.com/mastermind