For more than twenty years, Dan Sachs has helped established and emerging businesses use hospitality practices to strengthen employee moral, customer retention, and profits. InThe Million Dollar Greeting, readers accompany Sachs as he travels across the United States and Canada, interviewing leaders from both large and small companies, including:
- Ari Weinzweig (Zingerman’s Delicatessen)
- Rob Siefker (Zappos)
- Mike McDerment (FreshBooks)
- Steve Hindy (Brooklyn Brewery)
- Richard Coraine (Union Square Hospitality Group)
- Mark Hoplamazian (Hyatt Hotels)
- Paul Spiegelman (BerylHealth)
- Jerrod Melman (Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises)
- Nick Sarillo (Nick’s Pizza & Pub)
Each of the companies featured is consistently profitable with its success directly tied to its exceptional customer service and its employees who rank their organization in the top tier of places to work in North America.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/mentee/REVISED_MASTER_-_Mentee_S3E22_-Dan_Sachs.mp3″ ]
In this show we cover:
- How to establish a clear vision and back it up with action
- How to become the type of leader who inspires their employees to provide world class customer service
- How to generate loyalty in employees and get them to exhibit “citizenship behavior”
- How to motivate your employees to provide great service
- What it means to build a culture
Find Dan Sachs Online:
Buy his book, Million Dollar Greeting:https://amzn.to/2panO7b
I’d like to personally invite you to join The Inner Circle.
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, pleasesubscribe to the Mentee Podcast on iTunesand leave us a 5 star review for the show. This is the easiest way you can help us make an impact on more people.
Free Resources athttp://menteepodcast.com/resources/