S3E23: How to Validate if Your New Product Idea Is a Profitable Opportunity – with Mike Glauser
Ever ridden your bike coast to coast in the name of entrepreneurship? Today’s guest has. Mike Glauser is an entrepreneur, author and contributor to Entrepreneur.com. He’s studied thousands of successful entrepreneurs and now teaches students the skills that increase your odds of being a successful business owner.
In this show you’ll learn:
- Why small business is more fulfilling than big business
- Your idea is not necessarily an opportunity… but Mike will show you how you can find out if it is!
- How to use the “NERCM” model to see if your idea to see if it is an opportunity (need, experience, resources, customers, model).
- Don’t dream about being big, until you’ve had success being small
- The easiest way to get into the consulting business
- How to validate your business idea – with first hand information, not hope
- General guidelines for your gross margin and net income ratios.
- The number one skill an entrepreneur could have
- Find a need, build a relationship, sell a solution
I’d like to personally invite you to join The Inner Circle.
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the Mentee Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5 star review for the show. This is the easiest way you can help us make an impact on more people.
Free Resources at http://menteepodcast.com/resources/