S3E26: Curate What You Share, and You May Just Blow Up Your Business – with Sean McCabe
Sean is a creator and successful business owner of a media company that provides education for creative entrepreneurs. He’s built up a huge following, and significant income doing something that he loves. He’s the author of Overlap, Jeff Goin’s quoted the book saying, “It’s a book that teaches you everything you need to know to turn your passion into a profession.”
In this show you’ll learn:
- What does it mean to leverage social media to build influence?
- We think acting bigger than we are gets us to the big numbers BUT it’s the people who do the things that don’t scale that grow the most influence
- When we look beyond the people we are already reaching, we are missing the point.
- Niching down and go as specific as you need to until you can be the best
- Why you need to know who your top competitor is
- How to get traction by curating what you share – niching down
- Why you can only have 150 close relationships and why people are going to put you in a box- and what you can do about it.
- Why I have a love hate relationship with the laptop lifestyle I’ve lived the last few years.
- Giveaway the What, Sell the How.
- Why speaking to one person builds a stronger audience (60 min)
- The importance of iterating in public
Find Sean McCabe Online:
Read Overlap for Free – https://seanwes.com/book/
Find Sean on social media @SeanWes
Sean’s wife, Laci has a personal chef/catering company in Texas, Instagram: @lacijanea
Join The Inner Circle
- Click here to Join The Inner Circle: http://www.menteepodcast.com/innercircle
- Book a call with Natalee: http://Calendly.com/natalee/20min
Apply for the Mentee Mastermind
To apply for the Mentee Mastermind, schedule a call with Natalee here: http://calendly.com/natalee/menteemastermind
Send Us Love
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the Mentee Podcast on iTunes,leave us a 5 star review for the show and share this episode with someone you think needs to hear it. Thank you! This is the easiest way you can help us make an impact on more people.
Free Resources at http://menteepodcast.com/resources/