Barbara is passionate about helping purpose-driven people take their goals and ideas to significantly impact those they serve. Using high-performance coaching and accountability, her clients are committed to taking bold steps that move their career to the next level while building stronger teams.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/mentee/MASTER_-_Mentee_S3E21_-Barbara_Gustavson.mp3″ ]
In this show you’ll learn:
- 8:55 – What it really means to live boldly
- 12:30 – What to do when you start facing obstacles and resistance
- 18:50 – One day you’ll wake up and realize that everything around you was created by people no smarter than you (Steve Jobs)
- 20:30 – Barbara starts coaching Natalee – You get to create your own life!
- 34:00 – A tool to deal with shame and guilt
- 42:15 – how do you design who you want to be
Find Barbara Online:
- Get 2 FREE Chapters of her Book, “Permission to be BOLD” HERE: http://www.discovernextstep.com/get-2-free-chapters/
Book mentioned in the show:
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the Mentee Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5 star review for the show. This is the easiest way you can help us make an impact on more people.
Free Resources at http://menteepodcast.com/resources/