Have you ever been to a conference before?
What was building relationships there like for you?
Today I want to give you some easy ways you can upgrade your experience at the next conference you go to (even if you’re an introvert).
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/mentee/Ep_S3E3_-_Sana_Raquel_and_Brittany.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
In this episode you’ll learn:
* How having roommates during a conferences gives you a home base, to get comfortable branching out knowing you’ll always have somewhere to come back to.
* That having a core group of friends at a conference allows you to discuss and process what you’re learning with a diverse set of perspectives
* What you need to immediately implement what you’re learning at the conference by applying it to your own business
* How to process what is your next right step to grow your business
* How to steepen the “curve” of success for your business
* That you never have to feel alone in your business
* When choosing who to go to a conference with be open to the opportunity for something amazing to come
* Ask yourself: Who is a connector?
* Ask yourself: Who spends their time around great people?
Connect with Sana Choudary http://sanachoudary.com/
Connect with Raquel Otis https://twotreesyoga.com/
Connect with Natalee on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nataleechamplin
Links & Tools From This Episode
Join The Inner Circle
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the Mentee Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5 star review for the show. This is the easiest way you can help us make an impact on more people.
* Free Resources at http://menteepodcast.com/resources/