S3E8: Start at Crazy, Stop Asking Permission, and Get Weird – with Rick Barker
In this episode we cover:
* Why respecting yourself is important
* What Rick learned from a $100 bet that helped turn his life around. * What to do if you don’t know what value you can offer other people. * If you want to make an impact then you can’t pass on opportunities that are tough
* Why it might be necessary to sleep on the couch as an entrepreneur * Social media trends in the music business today
* The mindset Rick won’t hang around, and you shouldn’t either!
* Why you should be weary of seeking your opportunity too soon
* The two things you can’t be taught
Music Industry Blueprint Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-music-industry-blueprint-podcast/id1350576424?mt=2
Links & Tools From This Episode
I’d like to personally invite you to join The Inner Circle. Check out the website and message Natalee with any questions (@nataleechamplin on Instagram, Natalee Allen Champlin on Facebook)
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the Mentee Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5 star review for the show. This is the easiest way you can help us make an impact on more people.
* Free Resources at http://menteepodcast.com/resources/