In this episode you’ll learn:
* Some nitty gritty tactics to upgrading your five
* Why you don’t have to know someone for them to be your mentor
* Why you need to purposefully fill your mind
* How important other people are to your success…
* Why it’s important to take a step back from your business and see it from a larger persepctive
* One way your ego may be getting in the way
* Are you fingers wrinkled from good people?
* What role does skill and passion play in building a business?
* the fallacy of building a business based on your passion
* The 4 stages of scaling from 6, to 7 to 8 figures
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/mentee/Final_Audio_-_Mentee_S3E9_-_Charlie_Wallace.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Get in touch with Charlie
I’d like to personally invite you to join The Inner Circle. Check out the website and message Natalee with any questions (@nataleechamplin on Instagram, Natalee Allen Champlin on Facebook)
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the Mentee Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5 star review for the show. This is the easiest way you can help us make an impact on more people.
* Free Resources at http://menteepodcast.com/resources